Guess what's coming December 13th.. Mercury Retrograde!! Fun right?! Before we get there though we first are going to have a New Moon during the Ascension Gateway on 12/12. This is a time of Adventure, Optimism and Exploring our Authentic Self!
In December we embrace the dark and embrace the end. The dark quiet right before the dawn. Sit in contemplation and celebrate with loved ones! The end of a cycle is here and we are going to welcome the Sun and New Year with better versions of ourselves!
Let's not fret the retrograde and instead use it to our advantage.
- Take some time for self-care and preservation
- Express your authentic- self
- Say goodbye to the unwanted and departed
- Get ready to start new and fresh!
- Read a good book and learn something!
Relax and breathe this season and enjoy all that life has gifted and say goodbye to what has gone. New adventures await us in the New Year. Are you ready for you journey?
Great Tools to use are
- Bath Salts
- Crystals for stability and rebirth
- teas for self-love and immunity
- Candles and Incense such as Myrrh and Frankincense
Moonflower Ministry is growing and we are enjoying all the events, discussions, classes and community. If you are looking for your Spiritual Community, we may be the one for you!
Sacred Sister Circles, Monthly Discussions, Book Club, Healing Temple and more!
Reach out if you have any questions. I love hearing from everyone!
Much Love and Safe Retrograde!