Here we go again. Retrograde, our favorite time of the year, just kidding. For me though I do enjoy retrogrades. They are time of reflection and growth. Taking a step back and evaluating ourselves and out situations.
It is the perfect time for study and self healing. Retrograde in Libra is the perfect time for finding balance within our lives and our relationships with others. Do we have people in our lives that really don’t do much for our growth? Do we have some holding us back from reaching our full potential? We then need to reevaluate and purge.
Ask yourself are you a friend that shows up? Do you go to them when in need? Are they there for you as much as you are there for them? We know relationships are give and take. How much are we giving vs how much we are taking determines the relationship dynamic.
A few great ideas to work on this retrograde:
- Speak with kind and fair words.
- Listen without intention of responding/ silent witnessing
- Use words of gratitude and compassion towards others as well as when you are talking about yourself.
- Create a daily ritual dedicated to calm and quite the mind. Mental self care is a great way to spend this retrograde.
- Wear bright fall colors! Keep yourself from starting to feel down and out. Brighten up your day with a little red or yellow or orange.
- Challenge yourself daily to a new spiritual development. Maybe try a new divination everyday for the next couple of weeks and see how it works for you.
Of course let me know how your progress is coming along! I’d love to hear from you! Message me here